PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
- the Controller of your personal data is Cafardini Sp. z o.o. ul. Podzwierzyniec 29, 37-100 Łańcut.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- conducting and executing transactions and activities related to customer service (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- considering and handling complaints concerning the products (pursuant to Article 6(1) (c) of the GDPR)
- asserting claims in connection with the performance of the agreement (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- preparing and replying to a voluntary inquiry (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- fulfilling obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting regulations (pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
- statistics and archiving (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
Cafardini Sp. z o.o. retains your personal data for as long as individual services are provided and after they have been completed. In order to determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we take into account the nature, the purposes for which the data is processed and whether it is possible to achieve those purposes by other means. We must also take into account the periods required by law or to process complaints, inquiries and to protect our rights in the event of a claim.
Subject to consent:
- Direct marketing, in connection with the consent granted for the processing of personal data (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). Your personal data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn;
- Sending commercial information, in connection with the consent granted for the processing of personal data (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). Your personal data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn.
- Your personal data may be made available to entities cooperating with Cafardini Sp. z o.o. to which the Company has entrusted personal data processing on the basis of personal data processing agreements (the so-called processors) in order to provide services.
- Cafardini Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to disclose selected information relating to the Customer to competent authorities or third parties requesting such information, on an appropriate legal basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
- You have the right to request the Controller to access, rectify, delete your data or limit the processing thereof. You have the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer the data;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the service. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the service from being provided. The provision of personal data by you is a statutory requirement only to the extent necessary in order to be a winner of a contest or a promotion and to receive a prize that requires a tax return.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
In order to withdraw your approvals, both trading and marketing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.